ca865亚洲城是一个充满活力的学院, 独立的, Catholic school for girls in grades 7-12 sponsored by the 圣母院修女会 de Namur. 欢迎所有信仰的女孩, the Academy provides transformational experiences that “teach them what they need to know for life.” Our graduates are confident women who are lifelong learners, 精神上的追求, 以及富有同情心的全球公民.
财务总监 & Administration is directly responsible for all aspects of the school’s business operations with primary responsibility for strategic financial planning, 预算, 会计, 内部控制, 定期财务报告, 人力资源. 该职位直接向学校领导汇报, 作为高级领导团队的重要成员, and serves as the liaison to the Board of Directors’ Finance Committee. The ideal candidate is a mission-driven strategic thinker who has superb people skills, 不妥协的判断力和正直, 有私立学校工作经验者优先, and a demonstrated 承诺 to hallmarks of the mission of the 圣母院修女会 de Namur. 这是一个全职(12个月)的职位.
● Lead the development of an overarching school financial strategy with the School Leader and Finance Board, 校园 & 设施委员会, 提供建议, 财务分析, 预测, 和其他数据来告知这个过程.
● Prepares annual operating and capital budgets with the School Leader for submission to and approval by the Board of Directors. Oversee the operating budget providing periodic forecast updates.
● Responsible for ongoing financial operations 包括 accounts payables & receivables and reconciling of operating and investment accounts to ensure timely recording and reporting of the school’s business transactions.
●负责学费报表和收款. Works directly with parents and guardians regarding financial matters.
● Develop and maintain processes and procedures for key financial 会计 and operating responsibilities.
● Oversee all activities related to the School’s annual audit, 包括 coordinating with the 独立的 auditors and Board Finance and 校园 & 设施委员会.
● Provides information needed to monitor the fulfillment of all scholarship 承诺s.
●提供财务支持, 招生, 人口, 以及财务数据，这是撰写拨款提案所必需的.
● Assists in monitoring investments and operating for grant and scholarship draw-downs.
●监督学校的人力资源责任, 包括 collaborating with The School Leader to manage salaries and benefit programs, 撰写政策和职位描述, and conduct the annual update of the Faculty and Staff Handbook.
● Assume responsibility for payroll and benefits administration.
● Formulate recommendations and execute changes to benefit plans and Providers as needed.
● Manage employee requests for information and documentation on family status changes, 年度医疗, 牙科, 远景计划 & 403 B 招生, FMLA, Short-term and Long-term disability, and any other benefits as needed.
● Negotiate key 合同 and expense agreements with vendors, 包括, 但不限于, 健康保险合同, 设施维修合同, 员工福利计划和辅助计划协议. Responsibility for maintaining the documentation for all contracted vendors; 包括 quotes, 合同, 保险, 以及责任协议. etc.
●确保条款 & conditions negotiated with 合同 are clear and meet NDA financial & 保险需求. Is accountable to ensure consistency and to review and highlight concerns, where needed to ensure that vendors fulfill their contractual obligations.
校园 & 设施
● Participates in adopting a master facility plan for the school, assisting in strategic planning and decision processes for the school’s facility and technology infrastructure.
监督包括保险在内的风险管理, 应急管理计划, liability and safety concerns as well as compliance with local, state, 以及适用于学校的联邦法规.
● Bachelor or Master’s degree in finance or 会计 preferred or demonstrated equivalent experience. 有学校工作经验者优先.
●谅解, 承诺, 以及对天主教徒的欣赏, all-girls educational environment and NDA’s mission and core values.
● Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
● Highly organized with a strong standard of professionalism, 问责制, 以及客户服务.
● Proven success in senior finance positions required.
● Previous liaison experience with the Board of Directors; presentations and subcommittee management.
● Expertise in business office practices and procedures, 预算, 现金管理, 应付及应收帐款, 雇员福利要求.
● Intermediate/expert knowledge of excel and 会计 software required.
● Familiarity with tuition management software preferred.
● Familiarity with legal documents and 合同 is required.
● Flexible spending plans for both medical and dependent care
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to: Marilyn Tencza @ firstname.lastname@example.org